Calciject No 5
- Contains: 11.9 Calcium, 1.85 Magnesium, 6.84 Boric Acid
- Dose Rate: 200 - 400ml for cattle
- Withdrawal: Meat and Milk: Zero Hours
- Each 400ml contains: 11.9g calcium (provided by calcium gluconate and calcium borogluconate) 1.85g magnesium (provided by magnesium hypophosphite).
- Solution for Injection.
- A clear pale yellow solution.
- Indicated in the treatment of hypocalcaemia in cattle where increased blood magnesium levels are required.
- Administer by subcutaneous or slow intravenous injection Cattle: 200 to 400 ml
- Calciject 40 CM is a calcium and magnesium solution for injection, indicated in the treatment of hypocalcaemia in cattle where increased blood magnesium levels are required.