This time and cost-effective wrap has all the protective benefits of standard film, whilst its unique pre-stretched design creates a tighter, less permeable, seal around the bale - significantly lowering the risk of spoilage. It is suitable for use with all balers, to create any shape or size of bale, and helps increase the final quality of winter forage produced.
With its special resin formulation giving it greater strength and lowering the risk of puncturing during use, each roll has an additional 400 meters of film compared to standard wrap. This means fewer roll changes, as well as a reduction in waste. Each roll is also interchangeable with standard film, meaning there is no need for time consuming changes or adjustments of machinery, before use.
Why use Topwrap RS1900?
• Save time and money: one roll wraps more bales so you can wrap more bales/day
• Extra film per roll: wrap more bales per roll
• Wrap up to 10 more bales per roll: fewer roll changes
• Up to 10% cost saving per bale Fewer rolls, roll changes, roll handling and waste
• Proven to be as good as standard film
• No need to change gears: use interchangeably with standard wrap