McCaskie Calendar Competition
Calling all you budding photographers! This year have decided that we would like to include your pictures in our 2021 calendar. We would like to include pictures from all aspects of farming and country life. Categories include:
Dairy, Beef, Sheep, Calving, Lambing, Silage, Equine, Pet and Seasonal (Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter).
CLOSING DATE Friday 4th September @ 17:00.
Email all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar Competition Rules
- Entries are open to everyone.
- Entrants can submit up to 3 photographs but can win only once.
- Entries can be submitted via email to email@example.com.
Please provide contact information including your name, address, telephone number and email address. Can you please advise where and when the picture was taken. If you submit a picture for someone make sure that you have their consent and again provide their contact details.
- Deadline for entry is 17:00 on Friday 4th September 2020. Entries received after this date and time will not be accepted.
- All photographs must be submitted as HIGH RESOLUTION JPEGs, suitable for printing in the calendar, with a minimum 300 dpi resolution and minimum of 3508 x 2480 pixels (but can be larger). Photographs which are not of an acceptable quality will not be entered into the competition. All images must be in a landscape proportion, so that they fit within the template of the calendar.
- No digital manipulation to the picture. The original image should not be changed or altered e.g. add borders, graphics, artificial sunlight etc. Anything which is not true to the original setting.
- If your image total exceeds 10MB you will have to submit them individually on separate emails.
We DO NOT accept the following types of photographs:
- Photographs which include people (including children)
- Photographs with any type of watermarks including your name, initials, logo or other words or symbols embossed or imprinted anywhere on your entry
- Photographs with any 3rd party branding or promotion captured within your photograph including your own business name
- Photographs that are digitally framed or have any coloured borders
- Photographs taken outside the UK
- Your entry to this competition constitutes your agreement to allow your photographs and your name to be published as a selected winner the McCaskie 2021 MCalendar. Entrants retain ownership of their photographs.
- Entrants privacy is very important. We will not share your details or use them for anything other than this competition. We will keep in touch with updates in order to keep you informed about your entry.
- Winners will receive a McCaskie Country Store gift voucher. They will also receive a complimentary copy.
- Winners will be selected from the total entries and notified by phone or email prior to the announcement on social media.
Good luck everyone!